And then there were 4...

And then there were 4...

Monday, May 22, 2017

Fathers to the Sons

Ever since I was a young girl with my mom during the fathers-and-sons campout, I have looked forward to the time when I could be with my baby girl while my boys went with their dad.  Well I'm thrilled to say that this past weekend it finally happened!!  Granted, Maylee is way to young to do any other daughter bonding, but it still seemed like a rite of passage of sorts.  The beginning of a new tradition that will be cherished in the years to come!!

 


Fun was to be had all around.  The boys loved being outdoors; sleeping in a tent, climbing trees, playing by the fire, pretty much all boy stuff.  Best of all was there was no 
Mom saying "get down," "don't touch that," etc...  Parker was thenlttle comedian of the trip with everyone's favorite quote being "yeah, I pick my nose."  He is quite the clown and sure does love getting attention and laughter from others.  Tj and the boys had so much fun that they all came home and took 3 hour naps!!  It was so wonderful!!  Can't wait for next year!!
 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment